KNC SCHOOL OF BEAUTY
ASSIGNMENTS + RULES
Thank you so much for attending Session 2 of KNC School of Beauty! As a Black female entrepreneur, it has always been extremely important to me to pay it forward and provide opportunities for emerging business like-minded individuals. Having a skincare line has always been my dream and I want to help other Black entrepreneurs who have similar goals and visions.
I’m so grateful to be able to host this initiative with super boss babes like Beatrice Dixon, Yira Diorcie, Ensa Huger, and Jamika Martin.
Big thanks to my long term partner, Revlon, for their continued support, their help in addressing the inequity within the beauty space and for donating $5,000 to the business grant. Also, special thanks to New Voices Foundation for donating $5,000 to our 1st place new business prize as well as providing access to their New Voices Masterclasses and Learning Lab sessions.
Those who attended have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes to help start or grow your business.
All applicants must meet the following criteria and agree to the Terms & Conditions:
- You must be a majority BIPOC Business
- Beauty/Skincare/Wellness Business
- Business is based in US
- You are at least 21 years old as of submission date
- Employees of Revlon or immediate family members of Revlon are not eligible for initiative
Attendees can submit their business plan for a chance to win one of the following four prizes:
from Revlon & New Voices Foundation +
5-hour business coaching from New Voices.
on @revlon to promote your business +
5-hour business coaching from New Voices
on @kncbeauty to promote your business +
5-Hour Business Coaching from New Voices
5-Hour Business Coaching
from New Voices
All participants will have access to relevant New Voices masterclasses and Learning Lab™sessions on the foundations online learning platform
Please submit to connect@Revlon.com with your name in the subject line. All proposals to be sent as an attachment.
Submissions will be evaluated by the team at KNC Beauty and New Voices Foundation. Evaluations for the assignments will be based on the following criteria:
- Business Model (50%): Your business’s plan for growth and how these funds would help you get there.
- Business Opportunity (25%): How your business shows up in the beauty space and sets it apart from others
- Messaging (25%) How your business aspires to broaden the conversation about beauty and diversity in the industry